Marine Project Management
With a well-established history of successful project work and our ability to oversee jobs of every size and complexity under the one roof, Seaspec Marine Services have the capability to offer a full marine project management service.
Our Project Managers are seasoned professionals, able to confidently oversee the lifecycle of your project.
- Act in a consultative capacity to glean an in-depth understanding of your unique requirements.
- Clearly define the scope of your project, including forecasting of costings and timelines.
- Leverage the right skills, trades, resources, and technology to deliver the best results.
- Keep you abreast of progress and developments at every stage of workflow.
- Provide you with comprehensive digital reports of your project.
- Ensure your project is delivered to you on time and within budgetary parameters.
We excel at:
- New vessel constructions: We specialise in the build of a wide variety of maritime vessels, including aluminium patrol boats, passenger ferries, fishing boats, leisure boats, work boats, water taxis, and plate boats. We also construct a wide range of associated marine structures including wharfs, gangways, and pontoons.
- Annual & renewal slippings: With our state of the art facilities, we have the ability to carry out slippings for vessels of every size making inspections, repairs and maintenance efficient, cost-effective and streamlined.
- Defence projects and contract work: We have extensive experience working on Royal Australian Navy (RAN) vessels, including in water and out of water maintenance periods for ACPB’s. Our collaborative approach to contract work ensures our ability to see the ‘big picture’ while working productively alongside other trade professionals to meet team objectives.
- Vessel refits: Our capabilities encompass structural modifications, hull plate replacements, fit outs, and fabrication. We have undertaken work on vessels of every description from cruise liners, superyachts and workboats, to domestic passenger ferries, commercial boats and leisure craft.
- Structural modifications & repairs: With specialist skills in aluminium and steel structures, pipe welding and fitting, our modifications offer scalable solutions tailored to your specific requirements. We can handle everything from general maintenance through to hull replacements, adding an extension to your existing boat, or fitting an extra deck.
At Seaspec Marine Services we’re committed to exceeding your expectations. We thrive on customer satisfaction and meticulously plan every project to ensure seamless delivery and value for money.